Fire and Medical Emergencies Law Enforcement
Dial 9-1-1 Constable Ed Eastman: 802-765-4083
Orange County Sheriff: 802-685-4875
If you are interested in volunteering for a disaster, please complete the Volunteer Request Form and return to the Town Office.
Emergency Management Description
The Local Emergency Management Director is responsible to ensure that the community
1) knows its vulnerabilities, hazards and threats;
2) identifies hazards within the community;
3) determines how vulnerable the community is to these hazards;
4) encourages reduction of risks and effect of these hazards; and
5) plans for any emergency by developing a Basic Emergency Operations Plan (BEOP).